Tour and reservation
Come and discover the distillery
Discover the history of the Distillery and its founders and the production process through the different stages: milling, roasting, yeasting and distillation. The guided tour takes 45 minutes, and is followed by a complimentary tasting.
- Individuals: every Wednesday and every last Sunday of the month, at 3:00 PM by reservation
- Group (as of 25 people): Monday to Saturday, by reservation 3 days in advance
Information and reservation :
0033.20.14.91.91 and firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM). Closed on official holidays.
- Adults: €6.30
- Children: €4.30 (children, pupils and students)
- Under 12: Free
- Group: €5.80 (As of 5:30 PM, the price for the tours is increased by €1/person (evening rate))
- Dutch, English and German with a supplement of €65 / group (50 persons per group maximum)
Accessible for persons with reduced mobility
Excessive drinking is dangerous for your health. Enjoy in moderation.