The famous genever, well known to the people of the North, is presented in its traditional square bottle. With a pronounced cereal taste and a slightly sweet wheat flavour, it can be enjoyed chilled, neat (as an aperitif or digestive) or in cocktails. This classic genever is made from a fermentation of barley (20%) and wheat (80%). It also goes very well with Nordic dishes, smoked fish, …
Discover how is genever traditionally produced
Soft and cereal-like
Aromas of cereals and wheat, slightly sweet. On the palate, a certain suppleness is noted, making it accessible and less marked on the berry than the genever de Wambrechies.
- . Add ice cubes to an old fashioned glass
- Add genever, lemon juice, pear syrup, and champagne
- Mix with a spoon, about 15 turns
- Add a thin slice of dehydrated pear leaf
- Put the ice cubes and all the ingredients (except the egg white) into the shaker and shake for about 10 seconds
- Remove the ice cubes from the shaker and shake vigorously for ten seconds, adding the 1.5cl of egg white to obtain a nice creamy foam on top of the glass.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a cocktail glass while straining with a sieve.
The mojito (ch'ti)
- Crush the ice with a tea towel and a rolling pin
- Pour the mint leaves into a cocktail glass
- Add the chopped lemon
- Add the cane sugar
- Add the crushed ice
- Add the genever
- Add the sparkling water
- Mix well
- Add the orange juice and jenever to a cocktail glass
- Add a dash of grenadine
- Mix and add a few ice cubes
Wambrechies : The Shop
Delivery possible in France, Belgium and Netherland within 3 and 4 wrokingdays in protected package
100% safe with a credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Write a feedback
There are no reviews yet.