For lovers of refreshing cocktails, we have just what you need! The fresh cucumber! Ideal to drink on a summer evening, this cocktail made with genever, apple juice and cucumber syrup will be a faithful ally.
- 4.5cl Loos genever OR 3.5cl Wambrechies genever
- 3cl apple juice
- 1cl white vermouth
- 2cl fresh lime juice
- 2cl cucumber syrup
- 1.5cl egg white (to be added during the second shaking)
- Put the ice cubes and all the ingredients (except the egg white) into the shaker and shake for about 10 seconds
- Remove the ice cubes from the shaker and shake vigorously for ten seconds, adding the 1.5cl of egg white to obtain a nice creamy foam on top of the glass.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a cocktail glass while straining with a sieve.